Office Building Cleaning in Atlanta
Whether you are the owner of a family-run law firm or in middle management at a multinational distribution company in Atlanta, the fact of the matter is that you are probably very busy. And while you may have the best of intentions to make sure that you and your colleagues invest in a cleaning schedule, the simple fact of the matter is that if you want a superior standard cleaning job that will leave your office looking its best for longer then you need to invest in a professional cleaning service that you can rely on.
Combining our years of experience with the latest and most innovative cleaning techniques, Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC offer a superior service that simply will not be beat for price, quality or convenience. So, what are you waiting for? Call Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC today and let us get to work on making sure that your Atlanta office looks its very best for longer.
First Impressions Matter
As a business owner in Atlanta, you don’t need us at Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC to tell you how important it is that your office looks clean at all times. The simple fact of the matter is that on top of hygienic needs, a clean and well-maintained office building is vitally important for the sense of professionalism any successful business in Atlanta needs.
So, whether it’s for staff morale, setting a good first impression for new clients or simply wanting to make sure that your commercial space looks as clean and tidy as other offices nearby, you need to make sure that your workplace is as clean as possible.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaning Service
One of the things that keeps business owners and property managers from hiring a professional cleaning service is the idea that it is going to make their lives more complicated. They are worried that contracting a full-time cleaning service will give them more paperwork, more employees, and more headaches.
Contrary to popular belief, this is not the case. When you hire a pro cleaners like Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC, you aren’t just getting our mops and buckets. We are just as organized of a company as yours. Here are just a few of the things you won’t have to worry about:
1. Scheduling: Our management team handles the scheduling of our employees, not you. We handle our employees just like your office handles their own.
2. Payroll: Are you worried that hiring a cleaning company will mean that you need to add ten or fifteen people to your company’s payroll? That’s not the case. We handle our employees’ payroll and benefits, which means you’ll never have to deal with them in an administrative way. Working with us will create less work for you, not more!
3. Employee Vetting and Hiring: Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC takes care of all the interviews, background checks, and hiring of all our employees. Another time-saver! You won’t have to worry about interviewing dozens of prospective employees because we’ll take care of that for you. And when our standards are as high as ours, you can bet that they’re going to meet your standards. This means we won’t waste time hiring anyone who isn’t right for the job.
4. Delegating Duties: You won’t have to supervise our staff, because our team has managers and senior staff on site at all times. Once we know what kind of treatment your office needs, we will make sure every one of our employees knows your needs inside and out.
5. We Have Our Own Equipment and Cleaning Products: When you hire us, you aren’t just getting our expertise, you’re also getting our cleaning gear. Our cleaning equipment is state-of-the-art and commercial grade, so you don’t have to worry about us showing up to shampoo your carpets with an inefficient portable rental cleaner. Not only that but you won’t have to worry about sourcing cleaning products for your office ever again. Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC has access to the finest cleaning products through our commercial suppliers and never show up to a job unprepared.
What’s the biggest benefit? We’ll keep your office clean! You can say goodbye to dusting your desk every morning before work, and those fowl smells in the waste bin under your desk. You can finally focus on your company’s productivity and give your job all the attention it deserves.
All these instances will save you not only time during your workday, but money as well. When you don’t have to run around buying sanitizers, soaps and other disinfectants at consumer rates, you’re going to be glad that you contracted us for your office cleaning needs.
A Superior Service for Your Office Building
Many of the commercial clients we work with have the best really want to keep their office building clean. However, despite the best of these intentions, the reality is that your knowledge will simply not match ours. Our committed approach to what we do means that we know the best cleaning methods to maximize a specific schedule which we can help you draw up.
We can also perform thorough deep cleans in offices of all shapes and sizes as well as answer any questions that you may have.
Why You Need to Leave Office Cleaning to the Professionals
Did you know that millions of days are lost in America each year to the common cold? And the main reason for this is unclean offices. When something as simple as having the cleanliness of your office space affecting employee productivity, it is important to look at what improvements can be made to make the situation better.
So, if you are reading this and it is sounding a little too familiar for comfort, then you need to ask yourself what are you doing wrong? If you are still trying to do all the cleaning in your office space without the help of a professional team, then this could be the source of your problems. Why continue to put you and your suffering staff through this when there is a more credible alternative in place right here in Atlanta? With that in mind, here are three reasons why you really need to leave office cleaning to the professionals:
- Increase Office Efficiency: As mentioned above, the cost of doing office cleaning independently can be massive. As well as increased sick rates due to issues like the common cold from unclean surfaces, failing to invest in a professional office cleaning team can pose other problems. One of the biggest benefits of going pro is that you can leave your staff to concentrate on what they do best. After all, that is what you’re paying them to do, right?
- Get Rid of Allergies for Good: When you get a professional cleaning team to clean your office from top to bottom, one thing is for certain: allergies will be gone for good. What many people don’t know is that allergens live in all types of places that most employees never even see. And yes, while it may be easy to dust off a chair or coffee table, it is a lot harder to get rid of dirt that is bedded deep into your carpet, ceiling fixtures and other nooks and crannies.
- Expertise: When you invest in a professional cleaning service you get just that— professionalism! Our dedicated team of cleaning professionals take what we do very seriously, and we are never content with good when great is on the table. The attention to detail that we bring to every job is unrivaled, and we make sure that your office is shining by the time we are finished. The simple fact of the matter is that there is so much more to keeping your office properly cleaned than simply sweeping the floor and making sure that countertops are wiped down. Do you know how to access hard-to-reach areas for optimal results or is a member of your team capable of telling the difference between different types of window cleaners? If the answer to this question is no, then you need to get in touch with us at Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC today.
Client-First Approach to Customer Service
At Pristine Cleaning Services Of Georgia LLC, we are firm believers in the saying that the customer is always right. Having grown our professional cleaning service from the ground-up means that we know the real value of our loyal customers. Without you we would not be where we are today and that is why we go to such great effort to make sure that your needs are taken care of properly. This means keeping our costs down and your options open.
Call Us Today
Having a clean working environment is not only good for you and your colleagues’ hygiene, it also results in improvements for concentration and productivity. Our job is to make your office building is as enjoyable of a space as possible.